Welcome to Dental Loving Care
Dental Loving Care is a family dental practice in Perth , WA. We provide comprehensive dental care for all ages, from infants to seniors. We believe in preventive care and education, and we work hard to keep our patients’ teeth and gums healthy for life.
In addition to exams, cleanings, fillings, crowns, bridges, implants, dentures, and more, we also provide a full range of dental services. To deliver top -notch, gentle care, we use the most recent technology and methods. We also provide dental emergency care.
We accept most dental insurance plans and offer financing options to make dental care affordable for everyone.
We welcome you to Dental Loving Care!
How do you maintain dental care?
To avoid cavities, gum disease , and other issues, taking good care of your teeth and gums is crucial. Here are some pointers for keeping up with dental hygiene:
- Use fluoride toothpaste to brush your teeth at least twice daily.
- Floss your teeth every day.
- Eat a balanced diet and limit sugary snacks.
- Visit your dentist regularly for checkups and cleanings.
- If you smoke, quit. Smoking is a leading cause of gum disease.
What is the importance of dental care?
To avoid cavities , gum disease, and other issues, taking good care of your teeth and gums is critical. Good dental care starts at home with regular brushing and flossing. It is also important to see your dentist regularly for professional cleanings and checkups.
Which are the top 5 dental issues?
- Tooth decay is the most common dental problem. It is caused by plaque , a sticky film of bacteria that forms on your teeth. Plaque produces acids that attack tooth enamel, causing cavities.
- Gum disease is another common dental problem. It occurs when plaque irritates and inflames the gums. Gum disease can lead to tooth loss.
- Bad breath, also called halitosis, can be a sign of dental problems. Plaque and gum disease are the most common causes of bad breath.
- Tooth sensitivity is another dental problem. It occurs when the tooth enamel is worn down, exposing the dentin. Dentin is a sensitive tooth layer exposed when the enamel is worn down.
- Toothache is another dental problem. It is usually caused by tooth decay or gum disease.
How can we prevent dental problems?
It is important to take care of your teeth to prevent dental problems. Brushing your teeth at least twice a day and regularly flossing can help remove plaque and bacteria from your teeth and gums. Eating a balanced diet and avoiding sugary drinks and snacks can help keep your teeth healthy. If you have any concerns about oral health , you should see your dentist for a check-up.